- The sunlight-readable 9” touchscreen chartplotter features a quick-release bail mount, and the transducer bundle adds Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar and CHIRP traditional sonar.
- See below and around your boat in incredible detail with the transducer bundle.
- Navigate any waters with preloaded LakeVü g3 inland maps.
- Share data and maps with select ECHOMAP devices on your network.
- Manage your marine experience from nearly anywhere.
- Control the most powerful trolling motor available2.
- Create your own maps on the fly and tailor them to fit your needs.
- ECHOMAP UHD 93sv with LakeVü g3 for U.S.
- GT56UHD-TM transducer
- Power/data cable
- Tilt mount with quick release cradle
- Flush mount
- Protective cover
- You’ve never fished like this before, with a view below your boat so clear you even see your lure as you retrieve it.
- Who wouldn’t want stunning, real-time imagery below and around their boat?
- Need a new view? No sweat. This transducer is easy to adjust.
- Up to 200’ down. Up to 200’ away. That’s an impressive view for real-time sonar.
- Even if the waters are rough, this system stabilizes the view on your chartplotter screen.
- No matter your setup, the simple plug-and-play connector makes install a breeze.
- LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
- Panoptix LVS32 transducer
- Trolling motor barrel mount
- Trolling motor shaft mount
- Transom mount
- Power cable
- 2 meter Garmin marine network cable, small connector
- Network adapter cable
- Mounting hardware
This 20Ah battery is LiFePO4 chemistry (Lithium Iron Phosphate). LiFePO4 are the safest, longest lasting Lithium Batteries available with 2000+ charge cycles. All batteries have built in BMS which gives you charging and discharging cutoff protection for your safety and increased longevity of our products.. Cost per charge, there is not a better technology out there.
Nominal Voltage: 12V Actual Voltage: 12.8V
Nominal Capacity: 20Ah
Discharge Cut-Off: 10V
Charge Cut-Off: 14.6V
Charge Current: 15A
Peak Discharge: 15A
Charge Temperature: 32F - 113F
Discharge Temperature: -20F - 140F
Charge Method: CC/CV
Bass Khang XXL Shuttle Power Pack:
Made from 5052 aluminum, this XXL shuttle will last and perform well for all your needs. The black wrinkle powdercoating finish give it a nice sleek finish to protect the aluminum from discoloration and corrosion. And to help with the sharp cut edges of the shuttle and also to give your shuttle alittle bit of personalization, the 3d printed accent pieces protects your transducer cables as well as bring your shuttle to life. Made to fit all sorts of live imaging units and blackboxes, this shuttle does it all.
Bass Khang Tripod Pole Mount:
Will fit over a 10inch hole! The carbon fiber tripod keeps things nice and light as well as keep things not as cold as compared to the aluminum poles. The twist lock design allows the user to quickly adjust the height needed. The quick attachment allows the user to quickly remove the transducer while on the move from place to place while protecting your investment during transit. Keep in mind it can and will freeze from water getting inside the pole, so setup the length needed for the day is highly recommended and bringing it inside after your trip to thaw it out.
- Closed: 18inches
- Expanded: 52inches
- Livescope Mount: Needs to use the stock shoulder bolt, and rubber washer